- We are the UK market leaders in cheque processing. Since we formed in 2000, we have built a solid reputation.
- Not only do we provide excellent customer service, we provide brilliant colleague experience and provide a generous reward package, self development opportunities for all, as well as a safe and pleasant working environment or working from home experience.
Personal development is an investment which we encourage you to make the most of. We provide you with the opportunity, all we ask is that you seize it!
Our Good to Great journey includes the People and Culture workstream which focuses on creating trusted partnerships, where we are all leaders and work collaboratively.
- Self-nominated Good to Great Leadership Development Programme – 100% oversubscribed – double the number of cohorts taking place
- Senior Leadership Development Webinars – Best Selling Authors leading innovative session, supporting existing leaders around Thought Leadership
- Leadership Learning Library providing a wealth of resources
This all, alongside the normal apprenticeship development, mentoring and online learning though our LMS, BrainTrain and Unisys University is available for you.
Alongside a competitive salary, there are countless other benefits of joining the iPSL family!
Life’s journey can be full of changes, and your benefits should adapt accordingly. We understand that a standard scheme wouldn’t be right for everyone, so our Choices benefits scheme gives you the flexibility and control you need to shape your own benefits to suit you.
We offer all of our employees a funded healthcare cash plan, which allows you to claim back cash for everyday medical expenses up to £1,105 a year, completely free.
Choices also enables you to purchase additional benefits including;
- leisure benefits; such as subsidised gym membership for you and your family
- protection benefits; e.g.worldwide travel insurance for your summer holidays or critical illness cover for yourself and your partner to cover you, just in case
- wellbeing benefits; to help you improve your health with a personal coaching plan
- lifestyle benefits; including purchasing additional annual leave (if our generous holiday entitlement of 25 days just isn’t enough!)
You can opt into our defined contribution pension scheme from day 1 of your employment with us. You can then decide how much you would like to save, which iPSL will match up to an amazing 7%, effectively doubling your contributions.
In addition to the great benefits you can shape through Choices, you can also get fantastic savings all year round with access to exclusive online discounts, offers and cashback at a huge number of retailers such as Apple, B&Q, Sainsbury’s and many more!
Whether it’s your physical, financial, emotional or social wellbeing, we work together to promote a healthy workplace environment that benefits everyone and has a positive impact on achieving our vision.
We have a fantastic head office location in Brackmills, Northampton, with free on-site car parking and a subsidised staff restaurant, but we also offer flexible working and the ability to work from home when our roles allow.
Our CSR team is made of colleagues from across the business and leads the way raising an amazing amount of money for local charities through various events like coffee mornings, cake sales and raffles.
Volunteering offers a personal and professional development opportunity for everyone, providing you with the chance for team bonding, developing skills and interests, and boosting your morale. We support our employees who wish to do volunteer work within the community or for charitable institutions, by giving you paid days to do it.
Our Wellbeing Hub also gives our colleagues even more tools, tips and resources to help maintain a healthy and balanced lifestyle in whatever way works for them:
- Financial Wellbeing with SaveSmart, providing handy guides, factsheets and resources outlining key financial areas;
- Access to our Employee Assistance Programme 24/7, who not only provide face to face counselling sessions, but can also support with guidance on things like career coaching;
- The SimplyMe app provided by our Healthcare Cash Plan lets you learn more about your physical and mental health, and you also have access to Virtual GP appointments whenever you need them